Believers Never Die - 2/5/2013
Fall Out Boy (Reunion Show) - Studio @ Webster Hall - NYC - 2/5/13
It's been a year. One whole year.
I've written about this show before. I've posted photos. I informed all of my friends on social media. I remember calling my mom the day after, and telling her I was probably NEVER going to top that experience. She quickly countered, "Even if you win a Grammy one day?!?", to which I had to take a step back... BUT STILL.
I knew this day was coming, and dreamed about being there for it, but I never could've guessed how incredible it would be. Beyond amazing, completely fulfilling. No frills, just passion. We got old songs and new ones. The guys all looked genuinely happy to be there. Being in that room, with 300 others who all matched my level of enthusiasm = priceless.
I honestly don't even know how I managed to get in to the show that night, much less find myself in NYC with under 24 hours notice, but I did. Huge thanks to everyone that made that possible. Mostly Chad.
2. I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy (And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me)
3. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me"
4. Dead On Arrival
5. This Ain't A Scene, It's an Arms Race
6. Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
7. I'm Like a Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)
8. Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to Do Today
9. Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy
10. Hum Hallelujah
11. Dance, Dance
12. Honorable Mention / America's Suitehearts / Lake Effect Kid / Alpha Dog / Calm Before The Storm
13. What a Catch, Donnie
14. The Take Over, The Breaks Over
15. I Don't Care
16. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up)
17. Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year
18. Beat It (Michael Jackson cover)
19. Sugar We're Goin' Down
20. The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes
21. Thnks fr th Mmrs
Below are some poor quality iPhone 4 photos I managed to snap quickly, and then got back to enjoying one of the best nights of my life.